IPREFER team members have been involved in a number of exciting pennycress developments, including these patents.
- Marks, Michael David & Ratan Chopra. Plants having increased oil quality. US Patent 11,408,008 B2, filed March 26, 2020, and issued August 9, 2022. https://patents.justia.com/patent/11408008#history
- Michael David Marks, John C. Sedbrook, Donald L. Wyse & Kevin Dorn. Plants having increased oil quality. US Patent 11,396,657 B2, filed January 26, 2018, and issued July 26, 2022. https://patents.justia.com/patent/11396657
- Marks, Michael David & Kevin Dorn. Early flowering plants. US Patent 11,337,391 B2, filed August 17, 2018, and issued May 24, 2022. https://patents.justia.com/patent/11337391
- Ulmasov, Tim, Gary Hartnell, John C. Sedbrook, Michael David Marks, Ratan Chopra & Maliheh Esfahanian. Low Fiber Pennycress Meal and Methods of Making. US Patent 11,224,237 B2, filed June 5, 2020, and issued January 18, 2022. https://patents.justia.com/patent/11224237#history
- Ulmasov, Tim, John C. Sedbrook, Michael David Marks, Michaela G. McGinn, Cristine Handel, Ratan Chopra & Brice Allen Jarvis. Low Glucosinolate Pennycress Meal and Methods of Making. US Patent 0084936 A1, filed January 18, 2019, and issued March 25, 2021. https://patents.justia.com/search?q=Low+Glucosinolate+Pennycress+Meal+and+Methods+of+Making